Saturday 20th November

I managed to catch up with myself yesterday and the to-do list of all the bitty tasks has been completed, so I can enjoy the weekend with a clear conscience. The weekend started yesterday and there is nothing in the diary at all for today and tomorrow so that means a quiet time amusing myself, mostly at home. The temperature is forecast to drop to 6°C on Sunday so although it's not going to be much warmer today I will go out for a longer than usual walk, maybe to the Country Park at Southwick or the one in town.

I can indulge in as much reading as I like as well as the usual piano and Italian practice sessions, although I think most of my time will be spent on the family tree. I've printed out the complete records relating to my maternal grandfather's line so taping them all together will be an achievement in itself, and once that's done I need to focus on my great-grand parents to clear up the confusion in all their dates.

Comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend, it sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I've been out for a walk and will make a start on the family tree next. Hope you have a good weekend too x

      Delete
  2. It's always a good feeling to catch up on yourself, isn't it?
    I love the sound of your day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I can enjoy a relaxing weekend without stressing now xx

      Delete
  3. Well done on catching up on all the bits you had to do and giving yourself a free weekend to relax and enjoy! I hope you have a lovely day working on your family tree. 6C sounds cold! I looked up the conversion = 42.8F. Brr! It's 52F here, right now (Saturday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.) which comes out to 11C. Just a bit warmer than your temperature! I'm staying indoors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's forecast to get colder during the week so I do hope they've got that wrong! I'm the same as you and will be staying indoors as much as possible.

      The family tree research is progressing nicely although I haven't been able to make any sense of the confusing dates just yet ... hopefully that will be sorted out as I find more details.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts