Monthly Photo Challenge: Autumn

The theme for the October challenge was 'autumn'. The majority of my photos I've included in this post were taken on my phone - I can't get any of the images taken on my camera to load so I may post them later in the month if I can sort that problem out.   


The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for November is 'Beginning with F' and I'll post a linky at the end of the month  Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the October challenge. Here's the linky  .... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog. 

Comments

  1. You have captured October's beauty in your variety of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos full of autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of Autumn! I especially liked the second photo with the mists/fog and the one with the two pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Misty mornings are one of my favourite things about autumn. The two pumpkins were being used as decorations in the garden centre café.

      Delete
  4. Me too! Those two are my faves but I am always surprised by what you achieve on your phone. Hope the others can be uploaded too, at some point.
    I saw a big bin of various weird and wonderful squashes in Tesco ... deliberated re. photo and then didn't. I wonder what the white and green one would taste like. I remember some really tasty pumpkins/squashes in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been using the phone camera quite a lot lately and one day will sit down to read the instructions and learn how to use it properly. It's only 12MP, so better than previous phones I've had but not as good as some that are available.

      I've had green and white squash but don't know if it was that particular variety. The one I had had quite a sweet and nutty flavour.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts