Monday 7th February

38/365: flowers (apologies for the dodgy focusing) 

I spent most of yesterday napping, mainly due to a weather induced migraine ... the wind just didn't seem to let up! The tablets dealt with the majority of the pain but sleep was the only thing that was going to deal with the tiredness. In addition, my Internet was out for most of the day so I was unable to visit most of your blogs or post my WPSH photos ... I will try to catch up today.

Thankfully the diary is empty so I can have an easy day to fully recover. If I feel up to it later on I will tackle some of the easier admin type tasks on my list, probably responding to emails, filing, and printing out a couple of recipes. None of that will take too long so once it's done I will divide my time between Italian and piano practices, catching up with blogs, and reading ... should be a lovely, gently paced day.

Comments

  1. So sorry to read that you had been dealing with a migraine. Hope you feel better today and do continue to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. The pain has gone so I'm just dealing with feeling completely drained. I've done a bit of admin and made a start on catching up with blogs, and that's probably my lot for today!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to read you had a bad migraine and do take it easy today and I hope you feel fully recovered soon. It was very windy here too, I started a beach walk and soon abandoned it, turned around and went back home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The wind blew itself out overnight so it's a lot calmer today and the pain has gone. I don't like the beach on very windy days so I don't blame you for abandoning it ... definitely a day for home comforts.

      Delete
  3. Not that dodgy, I think!

    The migraine sounds rotten - I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will go away properly today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The focus isn't sharp on the front flower when it's enlarged.

      Thanks re the migraine. The pain has gone thankfully, so it's just the tiredness to deal with. Back to normal tomorrow with a bit of luck. xx

      Delete
  4. Hope you are feeling much better. Yes a gentle day is what is needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feel much better thanks Mary-Lou, and hopefully will be back to normal tomorrow x

      Delete
  5. Hugs, sending gentle vibes so that you get some good rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa. I'm feeling much better now and should be fine after a good night's sleep. x

      Delete
  6. I hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling much better now, thanks Irune.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts