Weekly Reflections

44/365: cyclamen

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • knowing that the fencing will be replaced, starting tomorrow
  • making a start on achieving my new goal, just small steps so far but even those have made a difference to how I feel
  • meeting with H and agreeing a way forward for her photography challenge
  • still enjoying the flowers gifted by the recipients of my old piano - they are lasting well, and ...
  • ... receiving a thank you card through the post from the new owner of the piano, a young girl who is loving it and who now practices every day
  • seeing all the WPSH photos 
  • adding some social events to my diary
  • finding some snowdrops in the garden
  • hearing from LJH after her relocation and hearing that everything seems to be working out well for her


I am grateful ...
  • for the help from my neighbour to get my garden ready for the fencing work
  • for Joy's help in delivering a greeting card when I almost missed my brother's birthday!
  • for friends who listen and who are always there for me


Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • 30 minutes daily walk. On hold while my knee heals
    • 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. On hold while my knee heals
  • weight: no change

Comments

  1. Good luck with the fencing. It'll be lovely when it's done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long to wait now. It should be finished on Wednesday. xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely reasons to be cheerful and knowing your garden will soon be all ship-shape starting tomorrow with the new fencing. Enjoy a relaxing Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Eileen. I spend the morning with family so it's been a lovely day with new memories made. xx

      Delete
  3. I hope that your knee is getting better despite all the work you've put in with the garden. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pain is reducing to the usual levels so all is good, thanks Lyssa. xx

      Delete
  4. Another lovely weekly reflections post. Lots of good, positive things happening in your life. So glad you were able to spend the morning with family. It's good to be able to get out and about and meet people again, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like life is taking a big step forwards at the moment. The next couple of weeks should see a few things coming to completion after months of planning, all of which feel good. Meeting up with family and just getting out and about is getting easier and it's great to be able to do this again. xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely list. Lots to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts