Monthly Photo Challenge: Beginning with I

The theme for May was 'beginning with 'I'.

I didn't find this as easy as I thought I would but I have ended up with a decent enough variety, and I did manage to include a selfie this time! 

Here's my selection ....

inflated balloon

a game of Idiot's Delight

a local history book about Imber, where one branch of my family originated from

inches

a selfie ... me wearing my invisibility cloak!

internal doors

iron

an instruction sheet with illustrations

an index

intervals in music

learning to speak Italian

Italian grammar reference books

instruments

ice cubes in an ice cube tray

an ingredients list and the heating instructions

Iford, a nearby village

impatiens (busy lizzies)

iceberg lettuce

a present from India, featuring Indian elephants

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for June is 'leaf/leaves', and I'll post a linky at the end of the month  Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the May challenge. Here's the linky  .... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog.

Comments

  1. Such a good selection of photos and you are a tease posing in your invisibility cloak :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Haha, I couldn't resist it!

      Delete
  2. And didn't you have some fun with this theme. You wear your cloak of invisibility so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. I did my best invisibility cloak pose as well!

      Delete
  3. Perfect photos as always. I love "inches" and the way it is done. Also the iron. (I won't ask if you did what I did when taking that one!) Aaaagh! Instruments!!! Glad to see you have some impatiens - I need some as I have a shady area where other bedding refuses to grow. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady Ella. The iron wasn't switched on so I didn't burn or scorch anything if that's what you did.

      Many thanks for joining in this month. I'll be round to see your photos tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. No - I got the iron and ironing board out, took the photo and then put them away again without doing the ironing. (I still haven't done the ironing.)

      Delete
    3. PS. Let me know when you are fed up with the elephant lamp!

      Delete
    4. I did the same as you then. I still haven't done the ironing either!

      Delete
    5. Sorry, you're out of luck. I love it and won't ever get fed up with the elephant lamp!

      Delete
  4. Great photos, as always! You look great in your invisibility cloak! I love that one! :D I also really like your iceberg lettuce photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I've been looking for the chance to model my invisibility cloak ... I'm glad you like it 🤭

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos - a lovely selection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection,Eileen, well done x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing pics - I love the pattern on the invisibility cloak! I got derailed this time, and only managed a pic of ice in the supermarket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa and I'm glad you appreciate the beautiful pattern on the invisibility cloak... you have great taste!

      No worries, sometimes life gets in the way of scavenger hunts. Hopefully you can join in with the June theme which is leaf/leaves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts