Saturday 4th June

155/365: one of the fuchsias in the hanging basket
 

The Jubilee celebrations continue today with an afternoon party on Zoom organised by N&P. We're all providing our own afternoon teas, there'll be a Royal Family themed quiz, and some party games ... there'll be seven of us (maybe nine if P&A can log in from Spain) and I'm looking forward to it.

Apart from that I don't intend to do too much more today. I had a lovely time yesterday but it was a very late night and I'm tired. I'll do a bit of piano practice this morning and then curl up with a book until it's time for the Zoom party. 

Comments

  1. Enjoy your Zoom party today, it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your fuchsia flowers - they remind me of ballerinas!
    A Zoom tea party with your friends sounds like great fun! Hope you have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That what I love about them too. Fuchsias have always been a favourite of mine.

      The tea party should be fun. I hope the two who live in Spain are able to get a decent connection and can join in, then it'll be the old group back together for the first time in years.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers. I hope you had fun at your zoom meeting get-together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Yes, I had a great time and it was god to catch up with everyone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts