Weekly Reflections

177/365: love the colour of this one
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • M sorting the garden, and ...
  • ... needing to order seven more perennials plus one new climber
  • having the introductory session with Amy, the personal trainer, and surprising myself by enjoying it!
  • enjoying watching selected programmes on TV
  • having fun deciding on the things I want to add to my revised bucket list
  • enjoying the feeling that life is good

I am grateful ...
  • for electric fans on hot days
  • for the ease of online banking
  • for being alive!

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. As always, very heartwarming - well done, Eileen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is a beautiful colour.You sound so content and from me too, well done Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I am feeling content lately ... it's a good feeling. xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely week filled with lots of things to be cheerful and grateful for. I especially liked the bit about the extra plants and finding out that you enjoyed the session with the PT. I will join you in being grateful for electric fans on hot days! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. Extra plants was definitely the best bit for me 😂. Yes, fans are definitely essential items for hot days.

      Delete
  4. Well done - sounds like a lovely week. I love the flower. The colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like things are clicking on all cylinders for you at the moment, I hope it continues that way indefinitely. Kudos on the fitness goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it all seems to be coming together at long last and I've been giving a lot of thought to how this can continue. Thanks re the fitness goals.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts