Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • enjoying the spring flowers
  • chatting with friends and family
  • achieving my target of 10,000 steps (minimum) every day
  • enjoying an afternoon tea, thoughtfully provided by P and L
  • a WhatsApp video call with Julie and Baby P
  • finding and enjoying a weekly Indian cookery demo
  • picking up some nutrition tips which should help with various medical issues
  • breakthroughs with the family tree 😊

I am grateful ...
  • for central heating 
  • for thoughtful, caring friends
  • for the vast selection of free entertainment available online

Lifestyle Changes
  • Exercise (30 mins minimum every day): achieved 
  • Weight: 1 lb loss

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've had a wonderful week and well done on your achievements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I think I'm finally getting my act together 😊

      Delete
  2. As always, such a happy and cheering set of reasons. I love your Sunday posts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with the 10,000 steps a day. That really takes some doing, particularly as the weather hasn't been very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. The 10,000 steps currently take me about 2 hours to complete but that's spread out over the entire day. I've done done of them indoors!

      Delete
  4. Hi Eileen,
    Despite the pandemic, there are many reasons to be happy!
    I liked the ones you mentioned!
    Glad that you reached the plans outlined!
    My congratulations!
    I wish you a nice and productive week.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime. I'm realising that there are plenty of good things going on in my life - I just have to look for them.

      Hope you have a good week too.

      Delete
  5. I like all your reasons for being cheerful. Well done on achieving the target of 10,000 steps each day and the weight loss! You are an inspiration to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I just have to keep going with the exercise now, which is the hard part 😏

      Delete
  6. So much to be grateful for :) Me, too. It must be encouraging to have met your health/fitness goals. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm relieved that I have somehow managed to get on top of the weight loss, for now at least. I think it would be much harder to be positive if I wasn't able to see the proof on the scales!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts