Friday

Many thanks for all of your kind comments yesterday. 

Today will be much the same as yesterday, so housework to start (hoover and dust bedrooms, hall, stairs, landing, and wipe the front of the kitchen cupboards). Once that's done I want to fit in some form of activity, probably a walk and some fresh air, and then back home to sort out the food. I lost the plot completely yesterday and indulged in all sorts of unhealthy treats (left over from Christmas) as well as a takeaway so won't be surprised to gain weight this week. I have to make more sensible choices today!

This afternoon I'll carry on with the family tree research. Yesterday's efforts resulted in three possible additions to the tree so I am in the process of checking all the details and hope to finish sorting that today. 

Comments

  1. Don't worry about the occasional day off and treat yourself, which reminds me we still have two tubs of chocolate left over from Christmas :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more annoyed with myself for not stopping at a few chocolates but finishing off the entire tub! I didn't even enjoy it that much 😏

      Delete
  2. I think the occasional day of indulging won't make too much of a difference! But, enjoy your walk and the family tree research. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine with having the Indian takeaway but am annoyed with myself about all the chocolates! The walk was good, but cold - it's registering at 5°C outside. I'll start the family tree later this afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Like the others, I doubt the occasional 'letting go' will make much different in the longer term, even if it has a few repercussions in the next few days.
    Have a lovely day with y6our research. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realistically I'm expecting there to be quite a few 'losing the plot' days but I want to get back on plan straight away. To be honest I don't feel brilliant after eating all that chocolate so am quite happy to be sticking to my healthy eating today 😊

      Delete
  4. I am sure that a slip in the diet yesterday is all part of the journey to healthy eating; I doubt there's anyone alive that hasn't fallen off the wagon so to speak. Softly Softly as my Gran would say. I'm with you about getting out for some fresh air, I am in desperate need of a change of scene. Cheers to finding more about new relatives & happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back on plan today but feel sure there will be other slip ups in the future. I just need to keep them to a minimum.

      I did my chilly walk this morning. I can't wait until we are permitted to travel outside of our local area just for that different scene.

      Hope you have a great weekend too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts