Friday

I'm feeling slightly fragile this morning after the onset of a, thankfully, fairly mild migraine late last night. It's gone now so I'm out of bed and have eaten but I doubt I'll get much done today. 

It's the Nutrition Focus class this morning where Claudia will be explaining the nutritional foundations, starting with carbs and dietary fibre. I don't want to miss the class as it links in with the diabetes prevention and, going on what I have already learned from Claudia's sessions, I think this will provide a thorough explanation and tips for effective changes.

That's all I have in the diary so once I've watched that I will be able to give in and go back to bed if I'm still feeling poorly. Hopefully that won't be necessary and I can have a restful day just reading or watching TV. I doubt that I'm up to doing much walking today but I'm not beating myself about it and I can get back to it tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Hope you soon feel better - have a restful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, hope you will feel better soon. Yes, please do take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a nice restful day and feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love and 'feel better' vibes. Have a lovely, restful day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An afternoon nap is a something we all need now and then.. I drink lots of water for headaches and rest..A bit of fresh air is good too, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading more & more about people having migraines, including myself. I haven't had one in years & have in the last 10 days had two whoppers. Part of my vertigo woes? I think something is going on cosmically! Hopefully an easy day will prevent anything developing further for you. Happy Weekend.

    PS and speaking of things happening, creating this comment has had some really strange leaping about the page! I'm returning to bed before anything more can happen.








    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon. I've been having a lot of them recently. Think it may be due to stress. They do knock you out and zap energy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts