Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- enjoying a long overdue return visit to Farleigh Castle, and
- also a return trip to the lavender farm
- still chuckling following a laughter filled afternoon with L
- sharing memories of my late partner in an emotional text conversation with A, my nephew
- celebrating that my niece has finally married at the third attempt, the previous two attempts were cancelled due to lockdowns
- finding out that the adjustments to the double glazed doors are covered by guarantee, and
- that the technician will be here on Monday to resolve the issues
- celebrating birthdays with family and friends
- taking part in a chat/exercise class led by Wayne Sleep
- managing to keep up with my daily walks despite the heat
- feeling (mostly) positive about the changes that are happening following the ending of lockdown restrictions
- receiving a negative Covid PCR test result 😀
- watching a video of (Baby) P's attempts at ballet; no longer a baby but very much an adorable little girl full of mischief and ready to laugh
I am grateful ...
- for electric fans and cooling showers
- for sunny days
- for all the things that people share online that never fail to inspire me
- exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): Achieved. I've walked every day for at least 30 minutes each time. I've also completed a 30 minute workout class and an hour long ballet/exercise class, both online.
- weight: no change
End of Lockdown Adventures
- In the next month (up to the end of July): complete at least two of the local treasure trails starting with Corsham and Bradford on Avon - No progress this week but, all being well, I will be able to do at least one of the trails next week