Saturday 9th April

99/365:probably the last one of this variety of tulips for this year
 
It's supposed to be sunny today with just the occasional light shower, so if it's still looking promising after I've had my breakfast I'm going out for the morning. I don't intend to go too far, just to the next village to look around The Courts Garden and hopefully take some photos for my monthly photo challenge. If my knee isn't troubling me too much I'll have a walk around Clanger Wood afterwards but I think it's still too early for the bluebells - I usually see lots of photos on the local Facebook page when the bluebells are out but haven't seen any so far this year.

I'll probably carry on with the family tree when I get home and that should keep me busy for the rest of the day. 

Comments

  1. Have a good day, I hope the weather stays nice for your visit and you take some nice photos and are able to enjoy your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, but it doesn't look like I'll be going out today now. The sun is just a bit too bright for me with the way my eye is at the moment and I'm not sure how safe I am to drive with all the flashing lights!

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to take a trip to Courts Garden before too long - when I can grab a minute for myself! Enjoy x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well worth a visit and hope you enjoy it when you do get there.

      I'm staying in today ... see my response above for the reason! xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tulip! Glad you are having a sunny day and I hope you'll be able to find lots of spring photos. I am not sure what I am going to do for the spring theme, given that we were 99F, yesterday and today! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. There's been a change of plan and I'm staying at home ... see my response to Eileen above.

      99F is too hot but you have that beautiful cornflower for your first photo and you can probably fit Dancer into a second one! Good luck with the rest 😂

      Delete
    2. Thank you, ladies. Dancer says he's too much of a dignified old gentleman cat to be jumping around! :D

      Delete
    3. Maybe a picture of Dancer thinking about jumping then 😂

      Delete
  4. Sorry you had to change your plan because of the weather. Yesterday we had a lot of rain,today no rain but lots of clouds but the forecast says that tomorrow we'll have a warm and sunny day. I hope it is right because we're having a surprise party in my uncle's garden to celebrate my cousin's 50th birthday.
    Enjoy the Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. At least I know that the problem with my eye is a temporary thing.

      I hope the weather is kind to you and you are able to celebrate your cousin's 50th birthday with the surprise party in the garden. Hope you have a great time x

      Delete
  5. That tulip is gorgeous. I hope that you're taking care of your knee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful colour. Don't worry, I'm taking good care of my knee xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts