Tuesday 19th April

109/365: new burgundy leaves on the pieris
 

I slept for a good part of the day yesterday and still had a good night's sleep so, nothing ticked off the to-do list but at least I'm not as tired today! I've been testing regularly and every time it has been negative so it's not Covid, thankfully, but if the tiredness doesn't stop I'll have to speak to the doctor.

It's a nice mixture of fun and chores today. I'm seeing Joy this morning for a natter (and hopefully she has some spring things in her garden for me to photograph!) and on the way home will call in at the recycling yard to dispose of some rubbish from the garage. If I feel okay this afternoon I'll carry on with the sorting in the garage. There are loads of the small plant pots and trays that new plants are purchased/delivered in - I don't need to keep them and M doesn't want them so I'll ask the local school if they want them for their gardening club. Apart from that it'll just be more of the usual - Italian, piano, and reading. 

Comments

  1. This time of year is brilliant for sorting things, I've done my greenhouse, and my shed is next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something to get on with in that gap where you're waiting for the plants to grow after their winter rest, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good day planned. I read that with the change in weather (spring's variations) it can cause an internal change for us, which induces sleeplyness. Let's hope this is all it is for you ... preparing for spring's busy season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting about the weather change inducing sleepiness. Hopefully that's all it is.

      Delete
  3. Your body must have been telling you you needed to sleep and I'm glad you're well rested now. Enjoy your day sorting and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I do feel rested and will pace myself with the sorting I want to do.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad that you had a good rest. I'm always impressed at how much you get done, so I think that you have earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good day of rest, yesterday. Good idea to check with your doctor, too - I felt very tired at one time and my doctor prescribed vitamin D and that seemed to help. Hope you had a good morning with Joy and were able to take some photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do feel less tired today. My vitamin D levels are monitored when I have the blood tests and it's always been fine - I take vitamin D every day so it's unlikely to be that but it could possibly be my B12 levels.

      I had a lovely time with Joy this morning and took some photos in her garden and then of the blossom on the trees near my home. I can relax now as I have enough photos for my monthly challenge!

      Delete
  6. Hope you get some sleep - sounds like you must need it. I seem to go through cycles of being tired all the time and not being able to sleep. I'm hoping it's another dreaded sign of menopause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm well past the menopause, thankfully, so it can't be that with me 😂

      I've pretty much caught up with my sleep now and am back to a reasonable sleeping pattern.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts