Wednesday 6th April

96/365: daffodil - looking a bit ragged but it's the only one in focus on a windy day!

The admin backlog has been cleared, only took just over an hour in the end, and it's all up to date again ... now to keep it like that! That's about all I did yesterday, apart from piano practice and Italian practice. I seemed to spend most of the day doing nothing at all so it feels like a waste of a day.

Today will be the complete opposite. There's lots in the diary starting with BiL coming round first thing to take the unwanted pots - this will clear a good sized free space in the garage and will make it easier for me when I make a start on sorting it out next week. At some time during the day S will be fixing the brackets for the hanging baskets and I'll also ask him to help me measure up to see if there is enough space for my possible replacement for the arches.

It's also the Nutrition Club this morning, talking about how the correct nutrition can support a balanced immune system. This will be really interesting but it depends on whether BiL and/or S have finished ... I can't really abandon them when they are here to help me so I may have to miss it this week! That's followed by my piano lesson and they do both know that I don't want to be disturbed during it. This week's practice has been hard so I don't know how the actual lesson will go but fingers are crossed that I can bumble my way through it!

L is coming to lunch and will stay for the afternoon. The original plan was to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home together but that may have to change depending on how my eyes feel nearer the time and also on how L is feeling - I know that's she is still tired from her recent run in with Covid. At the very least we'll share a meal and have a good natter!

Tonight I'm taking part in one of H's photo sessions on Zoom. She's hinted that she is setting us a mini challenge for the Easter holiday ... if it's actually Easter themed I may have to force myself to buy some chocolate eggs, just so I have suitable props for my photos you understand! 😂

Comments

  1. That is a busy day for you, I hope it all fits together well. Of course you can't take Easter photos without a good supply chocolate eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did all work out smoothly in the end, thanks. It appears that you can take Easter photos without chocolate but what fun is that? 😂

      Delete
  2. Not a wasted day, just a more gentle day!! :-)
    Today sounds lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Joy - not a wasted day (you cleared the admin backlog, after all), just a relaxed day. :) You were resting up for today's activities! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thankfully the admin is up to date for now.

      Delete
  4. Such a vibrant yellow in your photo. I always struggle with yellow flowers & I've checked & re-checked all the balances on the camera. Yeah to admin work/details caught up. I definitely think chocolate will be required for your challenge with H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have problems with yellow but always struggle with photographing red for some reason.

      No sorry, no chocolate required to complete the challenge. 😂

      Delete
  5. Your days are always so busy - I feel really lazy when I read about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never think I'm that busy or do as much as some people do. Maybe it just sounds a lot when it is written down.

      Delete
  6. I agree with Joy and Bless, you needed a relaxed day to have enough energy to deal with everything you want to do today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irune. I've caught up with myself now.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was, but one full of fun activities for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts