Wednesday 20th April

110/365: enjoying the sunset

I had a lovely day yesterday, making some progress in sorting out in the garage after enjoying a visit to Joy's home. I didn't make it to the recycling yard as I'd received notification of a parcel delivery (a clematis pillu plant) so the recycling still has to be disposed of but neighbour S has offered to help me with that when I'm ready.

Today will be much the same as yesterday with a good mixture of fun and chores. It's the nutrition club this morning where we'll be discussing 'understanding histamine'. There's no piano lesson today but I will still make use of the time to do some extra practice, and then I'll do an hour or so sorting in the garage. This afternoon I will hopefully be meeting with J for coffee and a catch up ... I'm saying hopefully as she may have to work, but if she does have to cancel I'll go out for a walk instead.   

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous sunset. Understanding histamine should be an interesting discussion. Enjoy your coffee and catch up if it happens, if not enjoy your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very interesting and I'll be doing some more research into histamine intolerance ... it's been suggested several times that I may have this. Yes, I met with J and we had a lovely time, thanks.

      Delete
  2. I would be interested to hear what your nutrition club leader has to say about histamine. Hopefully J can meet with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the link for the website she recommended - https://www.histamineintolerance.org.uk/
      It's quite complicated but the website is a good starting point, and even though the list of possible trigger foods looks quite daunting, just remember that everyone is an individual and it's unlikely that every food on the list has to be eliminated from your diet.

      Yes, I met J for a coffee, thanks.

      Delete
  3. I love the look of the sun glowing behind the house line - nice snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sunset!! We're having rain and more rain during this second part of the Easter break so I'm staying home most of the time.
    Enjoy the coffee with J!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had rain the last two days but have a couple of sunny days to enjoy and then the rain is back again ... typical April weather really. It is getting warmer though, so that's a positive.

      I did, thanks. We had a good time. x

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful sunset picture! Sounds like a good day, Eileen; happy to read that you were able to meet with your friend J and enjoy having coffee with her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. It has been a good day and seeing J was the icing on the cake!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful sunset. I love the silhouette style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is amazing. I love seeing your pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa, I'm glad you like my photos.

      Delete
  8. Adding my thumbs up to the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts