Weekly Reflections

107/365: Wishing you all a Happy Easter

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • making some progress on the family tree
  • neighbour S making me a workbench for the garage, as well as ...
  • ... helping me in the garden by fixing the brackets for the hanging baskets and moving some of the heavy pots around
  • learning that the library will accept all of the second-hand books and sheet music arrangements
  • catching up with M after the winter break, and ...
  • ... appreciating her hard work to tidy up the garden 
  • trying out a new-to-me recipe, Punjabi kidney bean curry, it's a keeper!
  • enjoying a walk along the canal

I am grateful ...
  • for the improvement in the weather this week
  • for all the help from neighbour S
  • for my quality of life ... I know I am more fortunate than many people around the world  

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise: 
    • daily walk. Achieved
    • daily knee strengthening. Achieved
  • weight: 1lb gain 

Comments

  1. A Happy Easter to you too - that is a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Hope you've had a lovely Easter Sunday in BSE.xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter, Eileen.
    Another good week of wonderful things to be cheerful and grateful about. Glad you liked the kidney bean curry. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I loved the kidney bean curry and as it's quick and easy to make, I think it will be a regular addition to my meal plan.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Carole, hope you're having a lovely Easter break xx

      Delete
  4. Happy Easter Eileen. Another good week for you and some beautiful weather for the Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. We've really been blessed with some gorgeous weather haven't we. I hope you've had a lovely time xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely lists. Sounds like another week where a lot has been accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Yes it has been a good week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts