108/365: P is for ... the Panda



So far this year my decluttering efforts have been focused on the things I want to get rid of.  All very necessary as there is so much that needs to go, but this month I'm having a bit of a change and will be looking at the special items I want to keep.
 
Click here to see the list of blogs participating in the 2015 A to Z Challenge.
 

This was Ced's panda, given to him as a baby back in 1939 and as you can see it's been well loved.  I'll never get rid of this ... it's staying!

Comments

  1. So cute and you are right, definitely a keeper!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these as well, though mine is a little more worn. Pandas are still my fav animal lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute wee panda, I'm not surprised you are holding on to it!
    I've got a teddy from when I was born, it's not in as good condition as this panda I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he can tell a few tales Eileen, he looks very good for his age!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts