Me on Monday

It's been a music making, then relaxing and making time for myself sort of weekend, followed by a lovely easy-going teaching day today.
 
Saturday morning was spent at band practice as usual where we handed out new music, had a laugh with the children and I generally enjoyed myself.  The rest of Saturday was spent at home just relaxing and not really doing anything at all, just a bit of reading, lots of daydreaming and a bit of mindless TV watching. 
 
Sunday was another relaxing day.  I slept in until 10:00am (which is unusual for me as I usually wake about 6:00am) and had a long soak in the bath followed by a late breakfast/brunch sort of meal. Then an afternoon curled up on the sofa watching Code of a Killer on ITV player, followed by an evening watching Vera whilst enjoying an Indian takeaway and finally, an early night.
 
I've been teaching today but had an early finish at 2:00pm and am now at home reading blogs, drinking coffee and sort of thinking about plans for the rest of the week.  One of my schools has their big music concert on Wednesday evening so I'll be making the final adjustments to the running order as soon as I've finished this post. If there's any time left it'll be another evening spent relaxing and an early night.
 
Linking with Sian @ From High in the Sky.

Comments

  1. I like relaxing weekends; always good to have a little downtime to rest and get some things done but feel refreshed for the week ahead.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you got a good rest this weekend. I couldn't believe it when I discovered last night was the last Vera in the series. Pretty short series! Best of luck with the big concert, and the rest of the week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts