The Alphabet Project | N is for Notes

We've reached the letter N in PODcast's Alphabet Project and I've chosen ...
 
... N is for Notes
 
These notes are on my key ring, one of the few musical gifts I've been given that I actually use.  Most go in a pot to be looked at occasionally - I know that probably makes me sound like an ungrateful brat, but there is a limit to how many treble clef or music note brooches I want to wear - it's just not my style!
 
Anyway, notes (musical ones that is) obviously play an important role in my life.  I use them every day, either teaching, playing and/or performing.  I can't imagine life without them!

Comments

  1. Nice photo but I totally understand the issue too #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that makes you a brat. Mother in law was a teacher, I can't tell you how many different things of apples we sorted through after she passed, paper weights, ornaments, etc.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww always love your #alphabetphoto because they are so quirky! Like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts