115/365: V is for ... the Videos


So far this year my decluttering efforts have been focused on the things I want to get rid of.  All very necessary as there is so much that needs to go, but this month I'm having a bit of a change and will be looking at the special items I want to keep.
 
Click here to see the list of blogs participating in the 2015 A to Z Challenge.
 

These are just a few of the videos which Ced made over the years.  I'm eternally grateful that he recorded all of these, capturing family and friends since about 1990.  Best of all is the Clever Sods video, a film he made of all his friends working at their chosen skilled trades, but most importantly he recorded himself working at the lathe - there's very few photos or recordings of him as he was always the one behind the camera so this is a priceless piece of film and I'm unbelievably lucky to have it.  

I'll probably have the videos converted to DVD and will photograph the box labels to use for the DVD covers so that I can keep his handwriting.  Treasured memories! 

Comments

  1. Wise to convert them to DVD; I am sure lots of treasured memories them for sure!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea to copy his handwritten covers - truly treasured memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection to have. You absolutely should get them converted very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So special on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasures in many ways, I hope you are able to get them converted to DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts