Friday 15th July

196/365: the only flower on this climber so far this year

J's birthday meal was lovely. We had a long chat in the restaurant, chosen not for the menu but because we thought there would be air conditioning! She's coming here this afternoon to help me measure up in the dining room so before then I want to move some of the boxes to clear some space. None of the boxes are heavy so it won't take too long, or too much energy, to pile them up in the corner of the music room out of the way for now. As soon as we've confirmed the measurements I will place the order so please send positive vibes that the units and glazed doors are in stock in my chosen colour and can be delivered quickly.

That's about all that's going on today so most of my time will be spent relaxing out of the sun, reading and finishing off a letter to my penfriend. Hope you all have a good day. 

Comments

  1. I hope the restaurant did have air conditioning!
    The rose is very pretty and I hope that there will be more flowers later on.
    Good luck with the measuring and ordering the cabinets! Hope they have what you have in stock! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it did. It was lovely and cool.

      This is one of the roses that's not doing too well. I noticed that it has another bud so maybe it's starting to pick up. I hope so because it's pretty.

      I placed an order for the units today 😀

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a lovely evening out, a nice meal and hopefully there was air conditioning. Positive vibes currently winging their way to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Yes to the air conditioning and to a lovely meal. Your positive vibes helped ... the units were in stock when I placed the order 😀

      Delete
  3. Sending lots of positive vibes for Ikea's stock! Happy weekend. Pretty rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to have worked and they were in stock when I placed the order 😀

      Hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Keeping all crossed, especially for the windows and doors. I don't blame you on how the restaurant was chosen. We once went to the cinema to see the air conditioning. The film was Charlie's Angels and the air con was the best bit! I'm glad your experience was better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping everything crossed worked, so many thanks and I was able to order exactly what I wanted. I like your choice of air conditioning as the priority!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts