Weekly Reflections

205/365: osteospurmum 


Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • selling the dresser, table and chairs so quickly
  • S fitting the IKEA units for me (it looks great so far and he'll finish it off today) ... not just his kindness in doing the work but also time spent chatting with him 
  • enjoying a surprise visit from L
  • receiving my first Simply Cook kit and enjoying the first recipe I tried - Miso Cod
  • so pleased that the garden has recovered quickly from the excess heat at the start of the week
  • chatting with M about ideas for the front garden for next year
  • adding some more dates to my diary


I am grateful ...
  • for all the help from S
  • for electric fans and cooling showers during the heatwave
  • for the change in the weather with cooler temperatures and some much needed rain

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: No session this week 
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. Another happy week with lots of good things. I'm so glad that the units look so good. Can't wait to see the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. All being well, there will be photos tomorrow! xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful week with lots to be cheerful and grateful about! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. It's been a bit of a whirlwind week!

      Delete
  3. Certainly things are looking good for you. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your new units too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. There should be photos tomorrow x

      Delete
  4. It sounds like a splendid week. Glad you enjoyed the Simply Cook kit, I think I need to subscribe again to one we enjoyed pre-pandemic, it might get me interested in cooking again. Although, cooler weather is probably the key to that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts