Weekly Reflections

212/365: gaura

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a visit from RJH and getting to meet her baby boy, RB, for the first time
  • getting all the new dining room cupboards in place, thanks to neighbour S, and ...
  • ... gradually getting the storage in the kitchen and dining room sorted out
  • finally getting the toilet seat in the downstairs cloakroom replaced
  • attending my second Ladies That Lunch meal, enjoying excellent food and good company
  • displaying my newly received print on canvas of Lady Ella's photo of Japanese acer leaves
  • enjoying my personal training session and starting to see improvements
  • continuing to enjoy my weekly piano lessons
  • adding some more dates to my diary
  • enjoying the two Simply Cook kits I have used so far
  • celebrating Miss H's birthday 


I am grateful ...
  • for the freedom I have at this stage of my life
  • for the caution that friends and family continue to exercise as the local Covid numbers remain high
  • for continued gas and electricity supplies


Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved only 3 out of 7
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved only 1 x 10 reps of each exercise

Comments

  1. As always you have plenty of good reasons to be cheerful. I enjoy reading what you achieve each day and your roundup of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Life feels really good at the moment so there is plenty to be cheerful about.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this week's reasons to be cheerful and grateful. It's a blessing to have so many reasons to be cheerful and grateful. That gaura flower looks very pretty, too, with the pink splotches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bloom snapshot, as always. It sounds like quite the week of good things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts